JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT VOLUME 1 NO 2 OCTOBER 2006
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Technology Transfer, Indigenous Technology, and self-reliance in Nigeria – Dr. O. S. Chimezie, A.I.C.E, Owerri.
- Water Production Using Locally designed solar Machine – Engr. Dr. Sam Iwuoha, F.U.T.O.
- The Strength and workability characteristics of ‘Mudcrete’ as Lightweight Concrete – Akaninyene Afangide Umoh, F.C.E. (Tech), Potiskum
- A Critical Appraisal of the Ecotourism Industry In Africa: - D.O. Ughabugo and E.A. Ojile, F.C.E. (Tech) - Potiskum
- Formal Education Approach to Rural Economic Transformation in Nigeria – Ezenwa Okafor Augustine, Madonna University
- African Growth and Opportunity Act of the USA: A Critical Appraisal – Uche Collins Nwogwugwu (Ph.D), A.I.C.E
- Assessing Returns of Capital Investments: The Arbitrage Pricing Theory Approach – A.B.C. Akujuobi F.U.T.O
- The Role of Privatisation in Funding Education In Nigeria: Focus on Vocational Education – Olorunmolu Joseph Oye, F.C.E.
- Modelling Cost Allocation In Small Holder Mixed Cropped Enterprises: A Study of An Owerri Village, South – Eastern Nigeria – Christopher U. Akujuobi F.U.T.O.