JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT VOLUME 3 NO 2, DECEMBER, 2005
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Comparative study of Lecture and Discussion Methods for Teaching Physics to Non-Science Biased Students in Tertiary Institutions – Adesina J. A., Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri.
- Digitization of Federal University Libraries in Nigeria: A Doyen Development with Daunting Difficulties – Ogugua J. C and Emerole N. Federal University of Technology Library, Owerri.
- Domestic Diasporas And Trans-Border Migrations: The implications for Communal Relations, Conflict Resolution And Political Stability in Nigeria – Adagba Okpaga, Benue State University, Makurdi.
- Encouraging Patriotism in Nigeria – Uzoh A. Ben: Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri.
- Impact of Strategic Change Management on the Performance of Public Transport in Osun State, Nigeria – Aworemi J. R and Ajiboye A. O, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho, Nigeria.
- Minimizing Women Marginalization as a Tool for Development in Nigeria – Fan Akpan Fan, Cross River University of Technology, Akamkpa Campus and Eka Fan (Mrs) Cross River State Ministry of Education Calabar.
- Relationship Between Students’ Mathematical Ability And Their Performance in Stoichiometry-Ojiyi Catherine Aje – Air Force Girls Comprehensive School, Jos, Plateau State.
- Simulation Study of Small Scale Jobshop Manufacturing Systems .E.C Ubani, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria.
- The limitation of Market Forces As Principal Co-orinator of Economic activities in a developing economy – Nigeria – Uzoh A. Ben; Federal Polytechnic – Nekede, Owerri.
- Information Dissemination Through Networking In Nigeria Problems and Solution-Ikoro Francisca M. Librarian – National Institute of Nigeria Languages, Aba
- The Legality of Deregulating The Downstream Sector of the Nigeria Oil Industry Dr. Edith Osirurmu, Delta State University. Abraka
- An Empirical Investigation Into The Cost of Business Financing In the Nigerian Financial System – Dr. N. C. Nwezeaku, Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
- Evaluation of Democracy and Foreign Investment in Nigeria, Dr. Peter Emeka Arinze, University of Jos.
- The Design and Fabrication of a Solar Hot Box – Samuel .I. Iwuoha, Federal University of Technology, Owerri.