JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT VOLUME 3 NO 1, MARCH, 2005
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Marketing and Financial Prospects of Development Bank Managers. A Diagnosis of Nigerian Agricultural Cooperative and Rural Development Bank – Mac Layton, D. W, P.U.C Agundu and A.S. Abu, Rives State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt
- Information Technology in Supply Chain Operations: Ugboma, C.C, G.C. Emeghara; C. Ikeogu and O. Ugbonna FUTO, Owerri.
- Business Process Reengineering and Systemic Productivity Enhancement: Lessons from Nigeria’s Old Generation Banks, Okwandu G.A; P.U.C Agundu and S.O. Nwulu; Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- Ethno – Veterinary Practices in Po Disease Prevention Control BY Fish Farmers in Niger State, Nigeria, Bolorundur P.I; O.C Jegede and A.I. Annatte National Agricultural Extension and Research Liaison Services, Zaria, Nigeria.
- Rehabilitation Engineering: the Design and Development of A Prosthetic Device for A Lower Limb Amputee Using A 4-Bar Link Mechanism Iwuoha S.I; Federal University of Technology, Owerri Imo State, Nigeria.
- Merchant Bank’s Fortunes and Structural Challenges of Universal Banking In the Port Harcourt Business Environment, Agundu P.U.C; A. Masa; and J.I. Onyema Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt.
- Information Communication Technology In Nigerian University Libraries: The Challenges of the 21st Century, Ogugua J.C and N. Emerole.
- The Impact of Informal Financial Institutions on Community Development in Igede Area of Benue State – Adagba Okpaga, Benue State University, Makurdi
- Assessing The Impact of Railway Restructuring In Nigeria, Ibe C.C and I. C. Ogwude Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
- Strategic Promotion and Bank Services Delivery: Operational Finance Constraints and The Way Forward – Agundu P.U.C; G. A. Okwandu, and S. Lawson, Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt.
- Empirical Analysis of Labour Market Demand In Nigeria – Olusoji, M.O. and N.O. Magbagbeda NCEMA Ibadan and ECOWAS, Abuja.
- Project Management in Port Harcourt Based Micro Business Organization: A Strategic Inflation Concentric Analysis. Jaja S.A; P.U.C. Agundu and M.U. Ekediri, Rivers State University of Science and Technology Port Harcourt.
- Nigerian Educational Research for Sustainable Development: Problems and Challenges, Ikoro F.N. NINLAN ABA.
- Multinational Companies and Joint Venture Investment Management Strategy: A Contemporary Diagnosis of Nigeria’s Oil Sector – Okwandu G.A.; P.U.C. Agundu and C.N. Achigbu – Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt.
- Project Management in Port Harcourt – Based Micro Business Organizations: A Strategic Inflation Concentric Analysis – Jaja S.A; P.U.C Agundu and M.U. Ekechi - Rivers State University of Science and Technology, Port Harcourt.
- When All is Not Waste: An Examination of Economic Benefits of Waste in Nigeria – Olori P.E; S.G. Odewunmi and Tayo Odumosu, Lagos State University, Ojo.
- A Socio-Biological Analysis of Resource Control Issues – Nnadi E.I; Alvan Ikoku College of Education, Owerri.
- Poverty of Parents and Child Labour in Benin City: A Preliminary Account of its Nature and Implication, Edith Osiruemu, Delta State University, Abraka.
- The Role of Barbing Salons, Pedicure and Manicure Centres in the Spread of HIV/AIDS in Lagos, Nigeria: A Case for Media Intervention – Popoola I.S. University of Lagos, Lagos.
- Efficacy of Roxazyme – G on the Utilization of Yam Peels by Weaner Rabbits – Nwakpu P.E. and P.N. Onu, Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.